For every woman who has struggled to have a quiet time…
Or wants to go deeper with the Lord…
How to Have a
8 Steps to a Deeper & Sweeter
Friendship with God
As Christians, we know we should set aside time for God each day, but for many of us, we don’t know what to do when we get there.
I was a 28-year-old pastor’s wife before I was given tools that helped me cultivate intimacy with God in the busyness of life, and I’m excited to share some of them with you in my very FIRST E-COURSE – “How to Have a Mary Heart“!
- Eight simple steps that allow you to work at your own pace
- Fresh approach to scripture that makes the Bible come alive
- Starts with just five minutes a day and grows incrementally
Whether you’ve had an established quiet time for years or are just starting out (or starting up again!), I believe you’ll find this step-by-step-by-baby-step guide brings a fresh richness to your time with the Lord.
Here’s How It Works:
- Use form at bottom of page to sign up. Respond to email asking for subscription confirmation. (If missing, check spam folder)
- You’ll receive a “Welcome Email” with WORKBOOK LINK
- Download and print workbook (on both sides), place in three-ring binder
- Check email for “Step #1” – follow instructions using workbook
- Every five days, you’ll receive another step – but work at your own
Each step features a video and easy-to-do workbook exercise. We start with short increments of time, but you’ll be amazed how much you get out of those five to ten minutes!