Something special happens when God’s people gather together around God’s Word!
I’m honored that you would consider using one of my studies in your group. Here are some resources that I hope will help you as you minister to the people God has placed under your care.
(Be sure to scroll down page to see all the study options and visit the BOOKSITE RESOURCE PAGES listed at the end!)
How the DVD Bible Studies Work
While the Word of God is the centerpiece of each of my Bible studies, the books provide the structure. Each participant will need:
- Companion Study Guide
Each week, the DVD teaching session enhances (rather than repeats) the chapter they’ve just read and studied.
The DVD Study Packs include:
- 18- to 22- minute video teaching sessions taught by myself
- Bonus short videos featuring practical tools to apply truths studied
- A copy of the study guide designed to help participants engage with Scripture and each other in meaningful ways
- Downloadable Leader’s Guide with outlines and suggestions for leading weekly meetings
- An optional Retreat Guide that turns DVD sessions into a special weekend event filled with engaging features and fun activities. Retreat handouts are available as well
- Optional weekly memory verses and other downloadables
- Promotional material for both the study and retreat
Leader & Retreat Guides
Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World DVD Study
- Leader Guide
- Retreat Guide
- Retreat Journal (Updated)
- Video Answer Key
Having a Mary Spirit DVD Study
Lazarus Awakening DVD Study
“Book-and-DVD-Only” Bible Study Option
While I highly recommend using the study guides we created to get the most out of the study, there are times when budgets won’t allow that. With that in mind, we’ve created a “Book-and-DVD-Only Study” option for each study.
Each participant will need:
- Downloadable Student Workbook
- Downloadable Viewer Pages
Resources listed below. The workbook features the original study found in the back of the book, but has lines for participant’s to write their responses. Print both sets of pages for each participant place them in a three-ring binder.
A simple User Guide shows you how to incorporate the DVDs, but I’d suggest you look at the Leader Guide that goes along with the DVD study for helpful tips as well as lots of fun and meaningful activities you can incorporate into your time together.
Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World “Book-and-DVD-Only Study”
Having a Mary Spirit “Book-and-DVD-Only Study”
Lazarus Awakening “Book-and-DVD-Only Study”
Having a Mary Heart – Other Study Options
We’ve created several other options for the Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World: DVD Study. (Updated options to other studies – coming!)
- Expand to 11- or 12-weeks using suggestions in Leader Guide
- 6-Week Study Option (with user guide and downloadable workbook)
- Host a DVD Gathering using teaching sessions
- Host a Book Club around reading assignments
Book Site Resource Pages
Find everything you need to host a study at the individual book sites:
MORE LEADER RESOURCES
- Tips for Leading Small Groups – no matter the size of the group, facilitating conversation is one of the most important things we do
- “Get to Know You” Bingo – just one of the many activities included in the DVD Study Leader Guide
- Memory Verses – each study features optional memory verses
Be sure to come back for more!